Configure text: test

Pages

May 03, 2008

I Got the Keys!

So, Friday afternoon I sat down with my agent, Linda and the landlords of the apartment, nice polite people, to sign the contract and lease for my new apartment. I have the keys now and will move in on Wednesday! After all that struggle!

The apartment is the best out of all that I looked at actually. Doesn't have the best view out of all of them, but the apartment itself is great! 1 bedroom, nice modern furniture, HUGE flat screen TV, washing machine... for less than $500 USD/month and in a semi-gated compound with tons of parks and a huge creek/river running through it (a popular compound in Shanghai). I could never imagine living like this in NYC for that price.

Will post pics later on Monday I think.

1 comment:

Meer said...

can you put up some photos babes?
Love to see your new dig.